Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is what I hate about baseball

A guy gets hit on the other team, so someone is getting hit on your team, and then when you do, you go crazy, charge the mound, throw your helmet like a bitch, and try to tackle the pitcher, until he flipped you over. Then they both get tossed and our starting pitcher, who is pitching great doesn't last two innings. You know it's coming, just take your base, and move on. If you don't want to be hit, then tell your pitcher's to stop hitting the other teams batters. Last night my Tigers had no chance Minor was starting since Galaraga was sick, not that he would have helped, no Cabera, since he is hurt after being hit, 3 times in two days, and Beckett going for the Red Sox-no chance for my Tigers, and 8-2 was the result. They need to find a way to win tonight, they can't get swept in a 4 games series. Luckily for us, Seattle beat the White Sox so the lead in the central is still two games.

It was just a bad night last night for baseball teams I like, since the Cubs also got killed. Young Jeff S isn't ready to be a starting and having a guy's first start be on nationally TV against the defending champs is a lot to ask for. Hopefully both teams can bounce back tonight. There also is a preseason NFL game tonight, plus I have a fantasy draft for football in a public league on yahoo, I am basically using this as a practice draft, thinking about what I want to do, who I want to take, how long I can wait, and things like that. I really want to take a few locks and then the rest young guys who are sleepers, especially in my keeper leagues since a guy who is a late round pick last year, is a 1st rounder this year, forte, slaton, d williams, ect. Should be a great day, it's 8am, and I have already been to the gym, showered, and checked email and such on line. Tomorrow I will be going back to Grand Rapids since on Saturday we are having a picnic to celebrate our wedding, on our 7 month anniversary, better late then never. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: