Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Top Ten (Aug 4)

This week our top ten will not be about sports, we will be going with my top ten favorite movies. Note this is not the ten best movies I have seen, just my ten favorite. I would love to know your list to, even though it will not be as good as mine.


1) Ace Ventura Pet Detective- I just love this movie, know every word, it is a classic

2) Old School- It was tough between this one and the one at number 3, you can't go wrong with either

3) Van Wilder- such a great movie, I still remember how hard I laughed when I saw it for the first time in the theaters

4) Knocked up- A very funny movie, made better to me, that I knocked up a girl around the same time, and we went to see this as our second date

5) Wedding Crashers- Really besides the first 15 minutes or so, this is a romantic chick flick with some laughs throw in, but there are enough laughs to put it in the top 5

6) Love and Basketball- To me this is the perfect movie. There is enough sports to keep the men happy, and a good love story line to keep the women happy.

7) Super Bad- Words can not express how funny this movie is, I can't not laugh at it

8) Office Space- A personally favorite, there was a time where me and my best friend Scott watched it every Monday after RAW, it gets funnier each time.

9) Forgetting Sarah Marshall/ 40 year old virgin- It's a tie, I can't pick one, so I will not. Both are very funny, and I have them in my top ten, well I guess it's my top 12, whatever.

10) Batman Begins/Dark Knight- Again I will not pick one, these movies are great, and they actually are good movies, unlike most of the movies on this list of mine that are just funny, or gross, or a little bit of both.


Some that were close to making the cut, that may have to be added after thought: Beer fest, Grandma's boy, he got game, blue chips, Hoosiers, rocky 1, 2, 3, and 4, Elf, Dodge ball, ect, ect. I'm right, you're wrong.

2 comments:

Dane said...

1. Tommy Boy
2. The Hangover
3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
4. Talladega Nights
5. The Dark Knight
6. Taken
7. Remember The Titans
8. Wedding Crashers
9. Old School
10. Mr. Deeds

Honorable mentions: The Natural, Blue Chips, 61*, Eight Men Out, Superbad, Knocked Up, Role Models

PS - I hate you! Even Mike and Mike were tearing up today!

sman said...

Remember the titans is one I should have had on my list for sure. I like your list, besides I didn't see taken, and I like mr deeds, but not in my top ten, or even 20 or 30 for that matter, but other then that, nice list