Monday, August 10, 2009

Looking ahead

The Tigers take two out of 3 from the Twins, the Indiana's take two out of 3 from the White Sox, Tiger wins again, Patrick Krane beats up a cab driver over 20 cents, that is terrible, but really funny at the same time, Football season is here, as we had the Hall of Fame game last night, and all college practices are now under way, fantasy draft time is here, it is a great time to be a sports fan. Well, who I am kidding, all the time is a great time to be a sports fan. Tomorrow, in tune with top ten Tuesday, I will be doing my fantasy football preview, with the top ten players in each position. Also looking ahead, I will once again do my NFL preseason picks, where I will again, look at every game and predict the records for each team, and who is going to win. As far as college football goes, I think I will just wait till the games start, and then each Friday do my games to watch list, and then on Monday my top moments of the college football weekend. Got to love fall. I'm also happy because I held on wining ERA by .001 last week, thanks to a certain red sox going 0-4 last night, so I still have a chance to make the playoffs in my paid league. The Tigers start a series tonight with the struggling Red Sox, which kind of scares me. One, you think great, we are catching them at the right time, but a part of me thinks, oh no, they are going to take it out on us. I am hoping to take two out of three from them, but as long as we don't get swept we will be fine. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: