Thursday, February 12, 2009

getting caught up

So there are some things I want to touch on quickly here while I have a minute.


- I was lucky enough to go to the Michigan-Michigan State game, it really helps when a kid you coach is being recruited hard by both teams, and it was a great time. I got the closest I will ever get to Erin Andrews, which by it's self would have been enough, but we also got to go in the Michigan locker room after the game and talk to the coaches. That was sweet, they were all very nice, and down to earth, we ended up staying there talking to them for about 30 minutes or so. Our seats were great, front row behind the basket on the Michigan side, it was a great game. Michigan just didn't make their 3's, and they need to to have a chance because MSU is the better team. Both teams played hard and great defense, as their defensive rotation and close outs were very good. Sims played the way he always should, but Manny had a very bad game. For MSU Roe is getting stronger and stronger, who knows if his knee will every get back to what it was his JR year of high school, but even if it doesn't, he is still a great player, and will only get better. Great night, and a nice win for MSU, who still has not lost a road game this year.

-Duke-UNC- This game I really don't care who wins as long as it is close, so I am kind of sad that UNC pulled away a bit. But with the way them, and Uconn are playing right now, the only question is who will be the other two teams to join them for the final four in the D. Lawson played great last night, showing why he is one of the best, if not the best, I think he is, pg in the nation. There are a lot of other great pg, but I will take him. The only guy I would think about is Pat Mills when he is at 100%

-This just in, stop me if you have heard it before, Brett Farve announced his retirement. I really hope he just goes away at this point, but I don't think that will happen. Instead, by July, he will be feeling better, and thinking, maybe I can do it one more year. I hope it doesn't happen, but just wait, there will be at least one Farve thinking about coming back story come June or July... just don't say I didn't warn you.

-Tonight is the first night this week I will actually be home all night and spending some time with my wife and daughter since last Thursday.. here as been my week since, not that anyone cares:
Friday- high school game (coaching)
Saturday-college game (cmu)
Sunday-high school practice then went out for two friends birthdays
Monday-high school game (coaching)
Tuesday-college game (msu-uofm)
Wednesday-high school game (watching 3 players I coached on AAU play 2 other guys I coached on AAU.. and 3 other guys who were on other teams in our program)
tomorrow-high school game (coaching)

-Did you hear Arod took drugs

- I am waiting to hear the new phelps remix to "but I got high"
I was going to go to the Olympics, but I got high
I was going to win 8 more golds, but I got high
and now I'm loosing my endorsements and I know why
cause I got high, cause I got high, cause I got high
It should be on Utube soon, if someone hasn't already done it. Cause I just came up with that not even thinking about it, so you know someone somewhere has done it, or will be doing it soon.

-Wake lost again last night, again I will say, this will happen, they are young, they are going to lose some games that they shouldn't.

I think that's all I want to talk about now, if I remember anything else I will add it later. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: