Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tuesday talk

Well I was right about one thing, Blair is a beast. 22 and 23 for him, 5 and 4, and fouled out in 23 minutes for HT. He is undersized, but he is such a load. I really like the way Pitt plays, and since they play physical and play defense, and start 3 srs they are going to be a tough out come March.

One thing I need to know, cause I will admit, I haven't really seen them play this year, is Mizzu really that good. They are ranked 10 right now, and they are 22-4, but are they good. Someone who has seen them play, please, give me your thoughts. I will have to look out for them, and try to catch a game or two in the next week or so.

The Suns firing Porter though half a season is stupid. Give the guy a chance. Admit that your time is over, and rebuild, and give the guy a chance. The problem with them, they have no real talent to build around. except amare and he may be gone soon. They need to lock him up, get anything they can for shaq, nash, j rich and hill, and start over. Firing a coach half way though their first season is just dumb.

That is all I wanted to talk about real quick right now, maybe more will follow later. Looking forward to MSU-Purdue tonight, though we have a game at the High school, so I will miss almost all, if not all, of it. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: