Monday, February 9, 2009

what a week

wvu-pitt, fl-ken, michigan-msu, duke-unc, and many many more. This should be a great week of college basketball, and I am looking forward to it. Much more on all of those games later in the week, but for now:


AROD- Did the smart thing by stepping up and saying he is sorry, which of course he isn't sorry he did it, he is sorry his name got out. But he was one guy of 104 from that test, I think either all names have to come out, or none of them. Bottom line, all guys who played from 99-2006 should have their own requirements for making the hall of fame.. just have a drug wing of the hall of fame. Because you still have to hit the ball, and field, or throw.. If just one guy did it, yeah, throw him out for good, but if there was 104 names from that 03 test, who knows how many players actually were doing it during that maybe 7 to ten year span... Just make a separate level for what those players need to do..... btw, I am so tired of hearing about this in baseball... I hope this is my last post about it. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: