Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Tales

A few things on my mind, that I will quickly mention.

-Pat Summit did not get her 1,000 win last night vs number 2 ranked Ok, who are very good, but she will, it's only a matter of time

-Butler lost a conference game for the first time in 23 games, I believe, they will still be fine, with all there young guys this was suppose to be a rebuilding year

-Pat Mills will be out till the end of the coference season, or start of conference tourny week, this is a big big loss, since he is one of the best,if not the best, pg in the nation. We will see if this slips them all the way down to having to win the WCC conference title to get in to the big dance.

-Kansas has had 3 big 12 road games in a row, all on ESPN.. the world may be coming to a end... this is a little joke between me and my old rm chaz, we would swear all Kansas home games were on epsn, to the point where we thought a production truck might just stay there, but never did they show conference road games... until now

-ND and G-town are both in trouble.. I tried to warm people about G-town.. no one listens

-Uconn had a great road win last night, they are deserving of that Number one ranking, and still the second most talented team behind UNC. I wonder how they will mess it up and not make the final four?

-In the NBA, Kobe had 61 last night against the Knicks for his 5th 60+ point game in his career, passing MJ and moving him second on the all time list. Second is where he will stay unless he manages another 27, as wilt has 32.

-Bynum is also hurt again and out 8-12 weeks. Lets just go ahead and say it.. we were all waiting for that to happen. The Lakers will be fine, but it does open the West up a little, I still like them to get to the finals and lose to either the celtics or cavs, as much as I hate to say it.

-National signing day is tomorrow.. I am very excited

-Baseball training camp starts in less then 2 weeks

No comments: