Thursday, February 5, 2009

I forget to add

Some quick things I forgot

-Congratulations to Indiana getting that much needed first big ten win. At home vs Iowa, for my money it will be their only win, but way to go. They have a great coach, he's a mt pleasant and cmu guy, and he will turn it around

-All this Lebron 52 and triple double vs kobe's 61 is really getting on my nerves. A few things I want to say about them:
A) It's against the Knicks
B) They are both great, why can't we just enjoy them both
C) Look at both games, Kobe's was more impressive because they were all trying to stop him, the Cavs game, was up and down and a free for all with zero defense, Al Harrington had 39 points and 13 rebounds, that is all you need to know about that game. I mean he is a good player, but not that good
D) Did I mention it was against the Knicks... they play no defense, who cares.

-Now that it has gone final congratulations to Pat Summit for her 1,000 win as a college coach. Say what ever you want about women's sports, but Coach Summit is one of the best college coaches in any sport, period. 1,000 games, that is sick. Well done coach.

I just forget to add those things to my first Thursday post, now I am going to go back to watching ILL-Wis, and the rest of Celtics-Lakers. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: