Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yeah I am happy

Today the Giants signed Brandon Jacobs to a 4 year deal, this means a few things. One, my favorite team will keep him for at least a few more years, which is great, because I love how hard he runs, and he is one of the better young RB in the game, two, my Jacobs jersey that I got for xmas will not be cursed, like the burress, shockey, and lavar jerseys that came before it, and three, I will just mention again, I love Brandon Jacobs, period.

Tiger looked ok today, nice to get a win, I really think the test will be tomorrow, and then if he keeps wining the next day, lets see how that knee holds up, it has been awhile, but Tiger is Tiger, and he can play on one leg, as we saw.

Speaking of Tigers, the Detroit Tigers won today, I know it's just the first game of spring training, but with the way the Pistons are playing right now, and how bad their season was last year, I am looking for any positives.


Speaking of that, I will be making my officially "put it on the board" baseball predictions soon, so look out for that.

I am going to stop this now, because I want to continue drinking my ice cold miller light, the unofficial beer of the schwanda sports blog... just cause they don't pay me anything... in fact, I have to buy it myself, and watch a lot of basketball tonight, the Pistons play, hopefully they will not lose again, but I am not counting on it, MSU plays, and uconn-marq is right now, plus CMU-BSU that I am listening to on the radio. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: