Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm happy

I really need to get to bed, so I will add a lot more tomorrow, but I just wanted to say I am very happy right now. First, CMU did win tonight, by 15 in their last home game which is great. I love that the Sr can go out with a win, and we played very well. especially the first and last ten minutes of the game. The twenty in between was not the best, but that's OK. Also, Manny signed, which is not a surprised, and like I said, he just doesn't like training camp, he will be a Doger, well there you go.. and also, TO has been released by the cowboys.. that is great, I hate the cowboys, but they actually did something smart, get ride of the cancer that is TO. I wonder where he will end up? He is too talented not to go somewhere.. I like the Viks, or hell the raiders like hot heads... I will say this now, if the Giants get him, I will cry, and be pissed, I would rather take Plax back, a guy who brings a gun to clubs and shoots himself, then TO, who is a "me" guy and will destroy a locker room.... bye bye TO... ha... great win chips, and thank for a lot of hard work Bford, Marcus and Ryan... I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: