Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NCAA Final Four Predictions

SO now my final four is MSU vs Uconn and Duke vs UNC, I wonder if that was done on purpose. If you don't know how I got there.. keep scrolling down to eariler post, I did my predictions for the big dance by region.


2) MSU vs 1) Uconn- Again, Uconn is the better team, but MSU will be playing in Detroit and sometimes Uconn just has bad games. MSU wins and is going to the finals

2) Duke vs 1) UNC- This should be a fun one, but UNC won at home and on the road, so why would I think they wouldn't win on a neutral court. UNC wins and gets to the finals


National title game:

2) MSU vs 1) UNC- A rematch of the big ten-acc game right where the last one was played, ford field. UNC won that game easily as it was MSU' 4th game in 7 days, and they were not even close to 100%. Not to make excuses, cause UNC is the better team, and I will still pick UNC to win it all... I will even give a score, 75-63, UNC wins another title. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: