Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NCAA Predictions- East Region

Moving on to the east.. where I am taking another one of those big risks.. more on that later.

1st round:

1) Pit vs 16) ETSU- Pit manhandles them, that's all.

8) Ok State vs 9) Tenn- I like Tenn in this game, and I need them to win this one.

5) Free Shoe vs 12) Wisconsin- Call me a big ten homer if you want, but Wisconsin will win this game, they will slow down the game, and win, just watch it happen.

4) X vs 13) Portland State- Has the song goes... X is going to give it to you.

6) UCLA vs 11) VCU- UCLA going all the way to phili, and VCU is good, upset, but too many people will be also thinking this, and I think UCLA will get this one win.

3) Nova vs 14) American U- It is unfair for Nova to have to play the entire nation of American, so to make it more fair, lets make it a home game in phili.. Nova wins.

7) Texas vs 10) Min- You can't accuse me of being a big ten homer because I am taking Texas. I like Min but they are not ready yet... oh, and AJ Abrams is the man.

2) Duke vs Bringhamton- Duke playing in NC, lets make it a little eaiser for them next year, and just let them play in carmon. They roll.

2nd round.

1) Pitt vs 9) Tenn- Here is where I am really rolling the dice. Not all 4 ones are going to make big runs this year, so which one to pick to slip up. Pitt is so good, and they play so physical and I love Blair, Young and Fields, so why I am picking them to lose. Good question, I see this game being more up and down, Tenn will speed them up, Blair will get in foul trouble and Ten will win... or, Pit will slow it down and pound the crap out of them and win by 15. But before I talk myself out of it, Tenn wins.

12) Wisconsin vs 4) X- Again Wisconsin will slow down the game and win. X has been up and down this year, and I am not totally sold on them. I know they are good, but I don't know if they are that good. And Wisconsin has not had a great year, but they usually always do good in the big dance, because they play a different style, it's slow and is basically puts teams to sleep. Wisconsin going to the sweet 16.

6) UCLA vs 3) Nova- Nova is going to win, they are playing in Phili, it's a home game, that's all that needs to be said.

7) Texas vs 2) Duke- Again, it's a home game for Duke, they are not loosing, on to the sweet 16.

sweet 16:

9) Tenn vs 12) Wisconsin- So here I ask myself, what team would have a better chance of wining. And I go with Tenn. The one thing that could save me, if other people have fsu or X making runs and pit beats them, it doesn't hurt me as much. Tenn to the elite 8. I am a little surprised too.. I'm rolling the dice.

3) Nova vs 2) Duke- Duke will win because they are better coached, and deeper.

elite 8:

9) Tenn vs 2) Duke- Tenn run finally ends and Duke is going to the final four. If Pit is still here as long as Duke wins it could, COULD, still save my bracket.


I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: