Saturday, March 14, 2009

Too much going on

I am going to hold off on writing anything till after the brackets are out tomorrow, because after what has happened this weekend, I am at a loss. Utah won, so they are in. But X didn't win their tourney, so Temple is also getting in from the A10, plus Dayton should feel confident, that's 3 bids, that takes a bid away. Northwestern did lose to Minn, so they are out, and I think PSU might also be out based on everything that happened. Those bubble teams needed everything to go well. If Miss State beats Ten tomorrow things will really be messed up. In the other title games tomorrow, OSU and Purdue are in either way, as are Duke and FSU. The question will be who gets left out? God I love this time of year. In the big 12 Mizzu did win so Baylor's magic run ends, and so does their tourney chances, at least I think so. Cuse followed up 6 ot with one more ot to get a win over WVU before loosing to Louisville by 10. The question, how much did playing all those minutes take out of those players, they really have nothing to show for it, since they were in any way, I mean maybe they go from a 6 to a 5 seed, or a 5 to a 4, but does that matter that much, when you had to play that much basketball in 4 consecutive days. We will find out. This year it is all going to be about match ups and I can't wait to break them down.


Quickly for me, my attention is still not totally on college basketball, since Mt Pleasant High School, where I am the assistant varsity coach, just won our 4th district title in a row. We go up north to Patosky to play Marquette on Monday. Hopefully we can win that game and get back to the regional final for the 4th year in a row, and this time, unlike the last 3, hopefully our year will not end their.



So happy, can't wait for tomorrow.. it's almost time. Let the debating begin. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: